The Best Products And Quality in Building Supplies
Service Built Our Business
Bernardi Building Supply has been a trusted source of a wide selection of building supplies in Toronto and Mississauga for almost 45 years. We carry products ranging from drywall and cement to pipe and insulation. For residential, commercial and industrial construction, we carry the trusted brands you need to get the job done. Whether large or small scale projects, you’ll find only the highest quality construction tools and products.
Cement & Masonry Products
Fiberglass Batts, White Rigid Foamboard, Blue Styrofoam SM, Spray Foam Insulation, Polyiso
Lath & Plaster
Foundation Coating, Waterproofing & Sealing Products, Portland Cement, Masonry Cement, Stone Veneer
Structo-Lite, Finishing Lime, Ceiling Texture Spray, Veneer Board and Plasters, Magnesia Board
Tools & Miscellaneous Products
PVC Sewer Pipe and Fittings, Corrugated Plastic Tubing, Channel & Trench Drains
Fast & Reliable Delivery
Don’t worry about moving your building supplies. Our and professional crew and fleet of trucks are always moving, providing fast and reliable delivery. We have specialized equipment including boom trucks that handle even the most difficult products. We don’t just drop your delivery off on the road, our crew go the extra mile to unload and place the product wherever you need. It’s all about service at BBS.
- A Look At The Different Types Of Joint Compounds
- The Different Types Of Fire Rated Drywall And Where They Are Used
- Building Materials That Will Raise The Curb Appeal Of Your House
- Differences In The Top Fastener Brands
- Things You Should Expect From Your Building Material Supplier
- How To Stop Molds In Your Home With Mold Resistant Drywall
- How To Pick Generic Gypsum Wallboard
- Tips For Making The Building Envelop Energy Efficient
- Which Wood Should You Use? Pressure Differences And Untreated Lumber
- Types And Uses Of Asphalt Roofing Materials
- Choosing the Right Drywall Joint Compound
- The Main Advantages of Pipe Insulation
- What are Building Supplies and Tools Needed for a Drywall Project?
- What is Isogenopak and How is it Used?
- What’s Acoustic Insulation and How is it Used?
- Should You Invest in Thermal Insulation?
- Replacing Mold-Damaged Drywall
- Common Insulation Materials Used in Buildings
- Guidelines for Choosing a Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Choosing the Right Type of Plaster for Your Home
- 3 Tips to Take Your Basement to The Next Level
2 Locations To Serve You
We have 2 convenient locations in Toronto and Mississauga to serve you better.